Saturday, January 10, 2009

Grown Up Bento Lunch


This bento is meant for an adult, or at least someone with "grown-up" taste. : ) The lower tier is karaage (fried chicken) with crispy fried green onions and rice. The upper tier is assorted fruit and potato salad- yum yum ^_^ I love this bento, it has the cutest elephant on the lid, and a great half-moon shape. This technically isn't a new bento, but I don't think I've ever posted a picture of it before. We've been in a bit of a transitional stage in our lives and I haven't had a chance to make many bentos.. sigh. On a positive note, husband has been offered a job in Washington Dc so we are now house hunting! I can't wait to get settled in, I really miss my bento collection!

2 comments:

Lunch Buckets said...

I love that box!

eilismaura said...

OMG I have bento box lust for you box!!!!!


Good luck with your move!!