Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Curry Rice Bento


Well, this bento is actually from a couple of weeks ago, I just never had a chance to post it. I have still been making bentos a couple of times a week, but I have been so busy I haven't been photographing them. I promise to try & post more often. (^_^)
This particular bento was my lunch, it is curry fried rice in the lower tier, and in the upper tier broccoli with kewpie mayo, curry-filled nan bread purchased from a street vendor-it is sooo delicious, I buy it whenever I see the vendor set up (which is rare, and most of the time it's sold out by the time I get there :(
In the divider cup, lower half has karaage and fried green onions, and the upper half is fresh strawberries dusted with "strawberry cream" flavored powdered sugar. I love the ideas they come up with here in Japan, especially when it is related to food!

3 comments:

Righteous Bubba said...

Post more often!

Cindy said...

Ooo all your bentos are so beautifully arranged!

Xx Nik xX said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog!

Please continue to post more beautiful pictures!

xx